You can find me on a number of popular sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub and Flickr. If you have time you should also check out RubberDuckApps.com. This site is a small space on the Internet for me to publish and promote a few clever little ideas I've worked on, build primarily in Python, on top of the Django framework.
Currently I'm working as a Product Manager at Ask.com (aka Ask Jeeves). My currently role is in the Content Experience and SEO Group, working on issues with scaling large content business. This department is mostly involved with the management and iteration of, Ask.com and About.com. Usually, my work centres around working quality issues with seniors stakeholders. Typically this requires me to write a small amount of Python for Natural Language Processing (Natural Language Toolkit) or Bounce/Pogo-Sticking report analysis to spot significant issues requiring the attention of either Content Managers or Developers.
Latest from the blog ...
- Lates at the Science Museum
- - Here are some photos which I took while at the Science Museum’s Lates event for Wednesday, 27th November.
- How to setup Apache 2.4, WSGI and Django
- - After a small amount of research, here is my solution to setting up Virtual Hosts on Apache 2.4.
- My Raspberry Pi has arrived, and it's brilliant!
- - The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard.
- How to migrating the database engine for Django
- - In this article I'll run you through how to migrate from one data storage solution to another.
- Distraction free reading and writing for Dyslexics
- - Increasing the font-size on my Kindle has helped my reading comprehension and speed.